We have extensive experience in acoustic metrology (noise measurements), and a modern and versatile selection of equipment. Our standard tasks include:
- Sound emission and immission measurements on noise sources of all kinds, for example:
• commercial operations and facilities (TA Lärm),
• recreational facilities, e.g. open-air concerts (Freizeitlärm-Richtlinie),
• wind turbines (FGW Guideline, IEC 61400-11),
• building sites (AVV Baulärm),
• noise in the workplace (Lärmkataster),
• transport routes (DIN 45642). Note: According to the applicable regulations traffic noise should always be analysed.
- Measurements on structural elements used to isolate airborne and impact noise in buildings within the framework of quality testing compliant with DIN 4109,
- Measurement of installation noises in buildings,
- Measurement of reverberation times (ISO 3382) in rooms of all kinds,
- Determination of other room acoustics parameters (audibility, strength, clarity, intelligibility, etc.).
In acoustics, nothing is usually ‘standard’. Please talk to us about your specific problem.